but at last, i joined.
It's a suffering trip becoz i was fall in sick for a week.
Not only critical sorethroat, combined with red eyes disease.
I felt tired and sleepy. But still have to do a lot of reading in the bus.

Reached Cameron Highlands at about 5am. I like the weather as well, it's pretty cool.
Around 15 degree celcious in the early morning.
My mood was calm as i felt sleepy, all i wan is just a bed.
After taking a 3 hours rest, we started our 1st destination which is the bee farm.
It's changed alot 5 yrs ago.
I felt dissapointed and regreted to join this trip. Coz the other participants disagree to go for tea plantation visit. What's a damn thought?
I was thinking, if i travel with the one i loved, it will be sweet enuff. haha~
But then i am clear about i will be single for right now, as my fate is still a long distance.
Sometimes i feel tired to wait for the fate, sometimes i feel like to find anyone to hug and kiss. I was single all the time, used to be....
Hmmm, just hope can earn more money and then travel with fren.
Maybe Christ? maybe Fun Fun? or others?
I met a lot of leng zai there. Fair skin and slim = leng zai.... Haiz, i m sure ugly lol... i m fat and dark....!!! arh!!!! i dun wan!!!! i wan slim down!!!!
Aim to slim down and get fair skin now.. i shud take care of my skin my fat body... Oh my!!!!!
On the way to back home, we met an accident. The motorist dead on road... It's so terrible... Hope everyone can follow the traffic's rules and drive safely.
Saw lots of ppl using emergency lane... it make me pissed-off!!! ish!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment