wuhooo~ it's a free admission concert held in UKM just now. Luckily, i am attending it. Feeling so excited and rock myself on at the ASAP quit smoking campaign concert. The artists who perform tonight included Amy Wang (who is my favorite), Iqwal (well, the emcee keep saying he is so famous but i don't really know who is him), Tuxy (who is a beat-box brilliant), Liyana Jusmay (actress from a malay show) and Vic Teo (Malaysian's Idol 2nd Runner up).
It suppose to be a successful event as many artists from Malaysia joining this concert, but still UKM's people are not active and too active. For those who are not active, they just coming university for study, attend class and going back to their own room. For those who are too active, their meeting never finish. Perhaps I already quit from the "too active" category.
The program start with a short movie directed by a young director, Aaron. The movie is quite nice but I am too tired to watch it. I started to wake up when the first artist show off her voice. She is Amy Wang. I had listened to her voice live quite few times, so today i feel excited because I can listen to her once again. I like her singing especially the song "wo shi yi zhi xiao xiao niao".
And the last part was memorable because is a male artist - Vic Teo. He has a small tummy, i can see it when he keep clapping his hands... wahaha! and he is wearing CK undies. Sexy man~ I am really tired now like going to club. Let's think back, i has been 1 year time din step into any club, am I consider a good boy now? hmm, I am good boy, but wild. Time to bath, wash away all the sweat and have a good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment