It happened too fast and sudden. I could not believe and make myself to accept it. Although I am not the main victim in the incident, but I feel the impact is so strong to me and my family. My eldest sister was married 5 years ago after a long run with my brother-in-law. We are considered as the "happy family" as envy by others. Recently, they decided to divorce. Even myself feel very shocked and unacceptable, I do not dare to think of the stress and the suffer that my sis has encountered for. For sure parents will feel sad about to end a marriage. To meet the right person, it is hard. To maintain it, harder. I am not very sure about the problem among them but I can tell the divorce decision has been made after a long consideration.
I still can remember when my eldest sister told my mom about the incident, my mom cried. As children, we do not hope to make our parents sad but we need to be honest with them as they are the closest one. She keep blaming herself that she is not able to help to maintain the relationship and marriage. I feel so heart pain that they are not young anymore but still have to suffer with emotion because they are too worry about our future. I cried. I do not want to see my parent to worry us. I always want to make them happy and enjoy the life after they had a hardwork for so many years. I feel stress that I couldn't provide a normal family for them as I do not plan to get marry.
Reality is cruel until you have to be more cruel in order to face it. I always tell myself that I do not need to please everyone to accept me, the only thing I need to do is to please myself to love myself, accept what I have and do something to the society. Luckily we believe in Buddhism and It really teach us a lot in facing the world. Every incident happened must have the source. Face it calmly and overcome wisely. I hope that papa and mama can learn to accept it before they let it go. Life is always unpredictable and unexpectable. What we can do now is to appreciate what we have and be good to ourself and people around us. I hope God will continue to bless us and everything will be alright soon.
I love my family. Stay strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment